Posted on: December 6, 2018
Manage the Housekeeping Department ensuring high levels of cleanliness, guest service and satisfaction throughout the resort. This includes guestrooms, hallways, lobbies, public areas, rest areas, laundry, storage and work areas.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages housekeeping staff: hiring, terminations, performance evaluations, training and development.
- Conduct daily walk-throughs and quality checks to drive cleanliness, productivity, efficiency,
- Ensure that public areas, and back-of-house areas are cleaned to standards
- Resolve complaints of dissatisfied guests; concerns or issues in a timely and helpful manner.
- Communicates with staff, administration, and other departments as necessary
- Approve and process vendor invoices and perform other accounting-related functions as necessary.
- Maintain fiscal/budgetary/inventory control of all Housekeeping and uniform Room expenses (i.e. salaries, wages and other operating expenses).
- Oversees monthly guest supplies and cleaning supplies inventories.
- Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes arrangements for repair and/or replacement of used and or damaged equipment
- Conducts training and safety procedures to ensure appropriate protection of the resort staff
- Orients, develops, and supervises all supervisory/housekeeping staff
- Attend and participate in Departmental meetings and Company meetings as required.
- Perform other duties as requested
A minimum of 3 plus years in housekeeping leadership role, including successful management of a large staff and focus on exceptional guest service. Observe performance and detect signs of emergency situations and respond with proper action. Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines. Schedule flexibility and ability to work extended and/or irregular hours to include nights, weekends and holidays. Manage a large team where independent action and excellent judgment are the required standard. Ability to be mobile for significant distances between and within buildings on the property. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules guidelines, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Fluent in English and Spanish. Maintain regular attendance in compliance with resort standards and needs, which will vary according to the needs of the resort.
Keywords: Confidential, Kissimmee , Executive Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!