Company: Castle Group
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Overview:Responsible for cleanliness of common areas within the
community which may include both indoor and outdoor areas.The
Janitor/Housekeeper also provides exemplary service in a manner
consistent with the values and mission of the Castle Group. He or
she performs all responsibilities while demonstrating outstanding
customer service skills representative of Castle Royal Service as
it relates to this function. This includes working
inter-departmentally, as well as, with our external
- Operates equipment as needed in order to maintain cleanliness
of property, including pressure washer, blower, etc.
- Removes litter from all areas of the community.
- Empties trash cans, ashtrays and all sanitary receptacles.
- Vacuums, sweeps, polishes and mops floors.
- Straightens furniture.
- Dusts and removes fingerprints from all surfaces.
- Polishes windows, glass doors, brass, mirrors and bright
- Checks all light bulbs.
- Cleans and disinfects counter tops, and sinks.
- Cleans appliances, inside and out.
- Restocks towel, toilet paper and soap dispensers.
- Sanitizes all bathroom bowls, sinks, partitions and urinals on
a daily basis.
- Wipes down shower stalls if applicable.
- Wipes down and disinfecting fitness equipment if
- Cleans clubhouse if applicable.
- Maintains pool deck and straightens store rooms
- Straights and washes pool deck furniture.
- Sets rooms up for events and meetings daily and as
- Cleans and resets rooms after events.
- Creates necessary work orders.
- Maintains supply inventory and ordering supplies as
- Advises supervisor of any issues.
- Assists in hurricane preparation.
- Maintains a pristine facility.
- Maintains a safe and secure environment throughout the
- Ensures all safety precautions are followed while performing
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by
school diploma or equivalency
preferred.Experience/Knowledge/Skills:One (1) to three (3) years of
janitorial/housekeeping experience preferred. Strong customer
service skills required. Effective verbal communication
skills.Computer literacy: Command of computer hardware/software is
preferred.Language requirements:Multiple language fluency may be
required or preferred, depending on community.Travel and
availability requirements:May be required to travel for training
sessions off-site on an as needed basis. Ability to work extended
hours and weekends if required.Physical Requirements:Ability to
lift 50 lbs. Work in an upright standing position or walking
continuously for long periods of time. Handle, grasp and lift
objects and packages. Reach and continuously move hands and arms
and legs. Communicate, receive and exchange ideas and information
by means of the spoken word.Ability to quickly, easily and
continuously navigate the property/building as required, on average
8 hours but possibly up to 12 hours a day to meet the job
functions. Complete all required forms.The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Working
Conditions:Work will be divided between indoor and outdoor work.
The proportion of indoor to outdoor work will fluctuate. May be
exposed to weather conditions such as heat, cold or rain while
working outdoors.Disclaimer: This is not an all-inclusive job
description. In addition, management has the right to change any
portion of this job description at any time and for any
Keywords: Castle Group, Kissimmee , Janitor/Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!