Storey lake Club is excited to announce the exceptional career
opportunity of Concierge. Qualified candidates will thrive in a
hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior
Key Responsibilities of the Concierge:
- Manages member journey, attending to member reservation
- Promotes resort's facilities and area attractions.
- Maintains knowledge of all F&B Outlets on property including
their menus and reservation requirements.
- Ensures members are aware of all upcoming member events.
- Serves as a local information source for members.
- Provides information about special events within the resort and
- Answers all incoming calls to the guest service desk.
- Assists members with various services such as: making dining
reservations, ordering flowers/wine/gift baskets, coordinating car
and limousine service, making or changing airline reservations,
providing directions, and other special arrangements.
- Assists members with questions and concerns, makes suggestions
and identifies possible solutions.
- Manages flow of the member area.
- Assists department members that may include, but is not limited
- Monitors business volume forecast and plans accordingly in areas
of manpower, productivity costs and other expenses.
- Communicates any changes or new policies and procedures to the
department. Coordinates entire member journey, including
communication of members and of round service.
- Maintains detailed knowledge of all activities available on
- Incorporates safe work practices in the job performance
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Maintains a professional standard at Pronghorn including, but not
limited to, appearance, interaction with members, associates,
guests of the club, verbal discussions and written correspondence.
Does not discuss work related issues with members and resort
Minimum Qualifications for the Concierge:
-High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to
three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
-Regular and reliable attendance.
Troon started as one facility in 1990 and has since grown to become
the world's largest professional club management company. We offer
careers around the world at all levels of golf operations,
opportunities for professional development, growth opportunities
and a comprehensive benefits package. Our goal is to create
extraordinary guest and member experiences through personalized
service, consistency, and uncompromising attention to detail. For
more information about the Troon Experience, please visit