Bartender - Encore Resort
Company: NDM Hospitality Services
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you ready for an amazing, thrilling, fast
paced career in hospitality? Are you looking to enhance your
talents and grow in the industry? We have open opportunities to
provide you with an amazing future as a part of our team.Our
benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Free Life Insurance, Employee
Assistance Program, 401k Plan Available, Discounted Hotel rooms
Discount in F&B outlets, Development opportunities, Employee
appreciation events, Recognition and Rewards Program, And Many
more!Encore Resort at Reunion is the first of its kind in curated
resort residences. A private resort community near Disney in
Orlando, Encore elevates the vacation rental experience by bridging
the gap between hotel and peer-to-peer lodging.The Bartender
prepares beverages according to the resort's set standards; ensure
guest satisfaction through professional and courteous service.
Maintains a high standard of safety and cleanliness throughout the
duration of their shift. Responsibilities:
- Dispense drinks including cocktails and mocktails in accordance
with the standard recipe.
- Ensure high standard of sanitation and hygiene in the work area
along with personal appearance and hygiene.
- Ensure security of all beverage stocks in the bars by observing
control and inventory procedures.
- Perform cashiering tasks according to the set standards.
- Constantly make conscious efforts to ensure the outlet is
always ready to serve incoming guests
- Follow responsible Alcohol Service policies.
- Carry out other tasks and special projects as assigned by
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bartending experience with general knowledge of restaurant and
- Knowledge of liquor brands, beer, wine, champagne,
non-alcoholic, beverages, designated glassware, preparation methods
- Self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of
responsibility to anticipate guest needs and multitask
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication, and attention to
- Must be flexible to work outside under hot or cold conditions.
- Carry and/or lift boxes weighing more than 20 pounds
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: NDM Hospitality Services, Kissimmee , Bartender - Encore Resort, Hospitality & Tourism , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!