Company: Bob Evans Restaurants
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Bob Evans Where Good Grows!
- Do you like recognition for a job well done? Do you want to be
given that chance for a promotion?
- Are you looking for your first job, second job, or just looking
to make some extra cash? Maybe youre looking to work after school
and on the weekends?
- How does working in an environment where strangers are treated
like friends and friends are treated like family?
- If any of these questions resonate with you, then we encourage
you to apply. At Bob Evans, you are in the drivers seat of your
career. As Bob Evans himself liked to say, You cant look at your
future in your rearview mirror. Put that turn signal on, change
directions, and head straight to Bob Evans, where good grows. Not
sure yet? Then please take a few minutes to check out some of our
employee stories at careers.bobevans.com.Full-Time and Part-Time
positions may be availableWe continue to update our safety and
sanitation procedures to follow the current CDC, local, and state
guidelines. Our goal is to provide a safe environment for both our
employees and guests.Bob Evans Restaurants, LLC is EEO compliant
and participates in E Verify.Statement of Purpose:A dish tank
operator is responsible for maintaining service efficiency through
communication with the food servers, host/hostess and managers.
Accountable for the cleanliness of the front and back of the house,
restrooms and the exterior.Accountabilities:
- Clears soiled dishes between guests with minimal noise.
Delivers soiled dishes to the appropriate containers in the dish
- Cleans and sanitizes tables and chairs, in addition to
maintaining cleanliness of property around the restaurant (i.e.
foyer, front porch, sidewalk etc).
- Empties trash from the designated areas through-out shift.
Cleans and stock restrooms every 30 minutes or as needed.
- Responsible for keeping the dish tank area maintained and
seeing that cleaned dishes are constantly replenished.
- Removes cardboard and grease, and maintains the cleanliness of
the parking lot.
- Works with other staff to ensure 100% guest satisfaction as it
pertains to dining room cleanliness.
- May be asked to assist in other job categories as well.
- All other duties as assigned. Knowledge:
- Ability to identify and resolve issues as they arise
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize, good organizational skills
- 0-2 years related experience
- Strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and
procedures in a restaurant
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- General knowledge of commercial dishwashing is preferred, but
- At least 16 years of age QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTS:The physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be regularly met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job. This list is not
designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities and the
employer reserves the right to change or assign other duties to
this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.While performing the duties of this job the employee will
regularly be required to:
- Stand for entire shift and walk for long periods of time
without rest or sitting down.
- Push, lift, carry and transfer up to 60 pounds.
- Reach with hands.
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or
- Bend and stoop.
- Have the ability to taste and smell.
- Verbally communicate with others.
- Have the ability to read.
- Use close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Have ability to freely access all areas of restaurant including
selling floor(s), stock area, and register area.
Keywords: Bob Evans Restaurants, Kissimmee , Restaurant Busser, Hospitality & Tourism , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!