Emergency Room Nurse
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: October 10, 2019
SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today
and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We can offer you a benefits package that will meet your family's
needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverage plans that
best fit your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll in
additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical and childcare
flex spending accounts, life insurance, and tuition reimbursement
programs. We can even help with your existing student loan debt
with our student loan repayment program.
By applying to this posting you will be considered forEmergency
RoomNurse positions across multiplelocations in the Orlando Market
listed below. Facilities may range from smaller, intimate hospitals
to large trauma centers.
Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of resources to help
you reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs
encourage our teams to raise the bar in patient care. We are
currently seeking Emergency Room Nurses to join our family. Come be
a part of the change in our Orlando Division!
In this role you will:
- Perform nursing assessment, diagnosis, care plan, and
implementation of treatment for all assigned patients
- Perform initial triage evaluation and assign acuity level to
- Administer treatments, medications, and procedures within scope
- Participate in coordination of care with ED management staff,
team leader, physicians, department staff and ancillary
- Responsible for delegation of duties to technical support staff
maintaining accountability of delegation
We are a member of the HCA Healthcare network. Together, we are a
community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physician
partners. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals,
freestanding ER's, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care
clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in
patient care. Ten of our HCA Healthcare facilities have been named
in IBM Watson Health's top 100 best-performing hospitals based on
patient satisfaction and operational data.
Hospitals in HCA Healthcare's Orlando network include:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Hunter's Creek ER
- Millenia ER
- Oviedo Medical Center
- Poinciana Medical Center
- UCF Lake Nona Medical Center(coming soon 2020)
If you would like to be considered forspecified locations, please
visitour Career Site and search by facility to view their current
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review
all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
- FL RN license and/or approved multistate license.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) required
- Current PALS, TNCC, and ENPC required within 6 months of
- Current NIHSS or ASLS, requirements vary based on
- CPI training required within 60 days of hire.
- Previous experience in Trauma and Pediatric ER preferred
An EOE/AA employer M/F/V/D
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Kissimmee , Emergency Room Nurse, Healthcare , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!