PACU Travel RN
Company: Jackson Nurse Professionals
Posted on: September 10, 2019
A PACU position is open for a Registered Nurse with experience
caring for and monitoring the recovery of patients who have
undergone surgical procedures for a 13 week contract at a
state-of-the-art hospital.You?ll experience an incredibly
supportive and ambitious team at Jackson where we?ve been helping
nurses build rewarding careers since 2006. Our commitment is best
reflected in the many nurse-recruiter relationships that began 10
years ago and have continued to this day.Minimum Requirements:
- Current state license in good standing with State License
- 12 months PACU experience in an acute-care setting within the
last 3 years. ?
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by
location ? job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that?s how it should be.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you
that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement,
and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won?t leave you in the dark
about where you?re going or what you?re getting.Apply now and
you?ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more
information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and
locations that matter most to you.
Keywords: Jackson Nurse Professionals, Kissimmee , PACU Travel RN, Healthcare , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!