Certified Nursing Assistant Recovery
Posted on: August 12, 2019
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited
404-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare
excellence in Osceola County, Florida. Osceola Regional is
conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only
minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana. We are
committed to continually enhancing the standard of healthcare by
providing services to include: Emergency Care, Trauma Care,
Pediatric ER, Heart & Vascular Institute, Comprehensive Stroke
Center, The Baby Suites maternity care, Neonatal Intensive Care
Unit Level II, Womens Services, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics &
Spine and a Graduate Medical Education Program. We also expand our
care to the community with our freestanding Emergency Department at
Hunters Creek ER. Osceola Regional Medical Center is currently
seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant to join our Recovery team.
The position will be Full-time on the Day shift and will have
rotating weekend requirements.
- Accurately documents the administration of care in the patient
record in a timely manner
- Consistently takes and accurately records vital signs, height,
weight, and I&O in a timely manner and records all variations
from normal and reports to RN/Charge RN/LPN. Provides patients
personal hygiene needs, and assist patients with activities of
- Identifies and proactively communicates any changes in patient
condition, results, behavior, observations, or complaints and
reports to RN/Charge RN/LPN
- Participates in rounding and proactively responds to patient
needs to improve patient outcomes and positively impact overall
- Contributes to a culture of patient centered care by ensuring a
quiet healing environment.
- Communicates and interacts with patients, families, and others
in a caring, empathic, courteous, and respectful manner.
- Within scope of practice, communicates clearly and provides
explanation of care in a way that can be easily understood by
patients and their families. Ensures patients family is informed of
patient status as appropriate.
- Communicates effectively and works with physicians and/or other
members of the interdisciplinary team in meeting patient
- Participates in the discharge planning process for all assigned
- Helps manage pain through communication with patient and
RN/Charge RN/LPN. Immediately notifies RN/Charge RN/LPN if patient
expresses or appears in pain.
- Performs duties in accordance with departmental policies and
procedures, and recognized professional, quality, patient safety,
environmental and infection control standards. Qualifications
- Education:High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Licensure:Certified Nursing Assistant in State of Florida
- Certification:Current BLS or BLS Instructor required on all
clinical nursing units. CPI required for Behavioral Health.
Keywords: HCA., Kissimmee , Certified Nursing Assistant Recovery, Healthcare , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!