Manager Clinical Outcomes/Nursing Operations - Kissimmee
Company: Advent Health
Posted on: March 12, 2019
Job DescriptionManager Clinical Outcomes/Nursing Operations - Kissimmee AdventHealth Kissimmee seeks to hire Manager who will embrace our mission to extend the healing ministry of Christ. Facility Profile: Florida Hospital Kissimmee is a 163 bed community-focused hospital, conveniently located near Walt Disney World. The team here is dedicated to bringing mission-focused, faith-based care to residents and visitors of Osceola and Orange Counties. At the heart of our latest expansion is a new, three-story tower featuring 80 expansive, private patient rooms and a host of modern amenities and technologies. Because we believe family support is an essential part of health and healing, we ve included large, beautifully decorated family waiting areas with the comforts of home. Plus, each patient room includes ample space for visiting loved ones to relax, work and sleep. Work Hours/Shifts: M-F Job Summary: The Manager of Nursing Operations is a registered professional nurse with comprehensive responsibility for clinical outcomes and the coordination of logistical components of nursing operations at the campus level. The Manager is responsible for clinical outcome metric evaluation, strategy implementation, and accountability follow up with campus leadership. The Manager is responsible for the facilitation of process and product implementations that impacts care delivery of patients in the acute care setting. The Manager will oversee float pool operations. This leader is a collaborator with strong emotional intelligence to create interdisciplinary teams and support their campus strategic business units. This leader is a key stakeholder and campus representative who contributes to the overall value analysis of product and practice implementation. This leader collaborates with campus and system leaders to provide support and resources for daily operations. The Manager evaluates current programs and suggests improvements and develops action plans that support the operations of the campus. Informs and advises the region/corporate and campus leaders by participating in applicable committees/taskforces as needed. Works with leaders and medical staff to ensure programs are aligned to the strategic agenda of AdventHealth. Provides consultation to influence identified plans, enhance the abilities of others, and affect change in the organization. Interacts with and contributes to the professional development of peer and colleagues and collaborates with all levels of nursing staff, interdisciplinary teams, executive leaders, physicians, educators and other stakeholders. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Knowledge, Skills, Education, & Experience Required:
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability to lead teams through process changes and sustainment.
- Effective computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel
- Competency in personal leadership abilities
- Ability to develop and mentor others to their optimum levels of skill and professionalism
- Business and human resources skills as they relate to assigned areas of service
- Competency regarding communication and relationship building
- Leadership skills through timely, appropriate decisions and organizational ability with appropriate priority setting.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards (CMS, OSHA, Specialty Standards) (Preferred)
- Change Management training (Preferred)
- Bachelor s degree in Nursing
- Master s degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration, Education, Business or other Healthcare related field. (Preferred)
- Three (3) years experience in healthcare
- Supervisory/management experience
- Two (2) years experience in leadership roles in a comparable health care setting (Preferred) Licensure, Certification, or Registration Required:
- Current valid state of Florida or multi state license as a Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities: Demonstrates through behavior AdventHealth s Core Values of Keep Me Safe, Love Me, Make it Easy, and Own it as outlined in the organization s Performance Excellence Program.
- SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY: Responsible for clinical outcome metric evaluation, accountability, and process improvement. Drives performance metrics, analyzes data trends, and coaches nursing teams to improve performance. Direct oversight and administrative monitoring of clinical outcomes and clinical process measures for standardization working with staff and leaders for consistent positive patient outcomes. Direct oversight of campus operations related to staffing/labor standards and daily operations Responsible for the successful implementation and sustainment of processes in patient care areas that support clinical teams to be able to deliver high quality, compassionate care for their assigned campus. Provides support to the clinical team for implementation and deployment of projects. Collaborates with ACS team on a regular basis to ensure strategies are aligned.
- COMPLIANCE/REGULATORY RESPONSIBILITY: Participates in state and federal regulatory compliance readiness and provides evidence of performance with DNV and other regulatory requirements. Operationalizes and assures compliance with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Center for Disease and Prevention (CDC) and Patient Safety regulations at the campus level. Adheres to applicable practice standards that relate to their area of specialty.
- OPERATING & CAPITAL BUDGET/FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: Manages financial resources and educates team members on financial implications of patient care decisions. Participates in benchmarking, financial, and occupancy data collection and review.
- STRATEGIC PLANNING RESPONSIBILITY: Effectively communicates strategic plans with patients, families, employees, physicians and other department leaders. Accomplishes objectives, celebrates successes, and communicates a shared vision for the organization.
- PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT RESPONSIBILITY: Collaborates with campus leaders and stakeholders to assist departments in assuring teams have the resources needed to deliver care. Appropriately escalates needs to campus leadership. Acts as a change agent, utilizing change theory to plan for the implementation of organizational change, supports staff during the change, and adapts leadership style to the situations of the change.
- COMMUNITY RELATIONS RESPONSIBILITY: N/A
- STAFFING/LABOR/SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: Provides feedback, instructions, and developmental guidance to help others excel in their current or future job responsibilities. Creates an environment in which others are setting expectations and holding each other accountable; professional and personal growth is an expectation. If you want to be a part of a team that is dedicated to delivering the highest quality in patient care, we invite you to explore the Manager opportunity with AdventHealth Kissimmee and apply online today. Job Keywords: Manager, Clinical Outcomes/Nursing , Operations, Kissimmee Position Location: KissimmeeJob: Nursing ManagementOrganization: AdventHealth Central FloridaPrimary Location: US-FL-KissimmeeSchedule: Full-timeShift: DayJob Level: Manager with Direct ReportsEducation Level: Bachelor's DegreeTravel: NoJob Posting: Mar 1, 2019, 9:19:34 AM
Keywords: Advent Health, Kissimmee , Manager Clinical Outcomes/Nursing Operations - Kissimmee, Healthcare , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!