Cath Lab RN
Posted on: May 14, 2018
trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Cardiac Cath Lab RN for a 13-week travel contract.
Cardiac Catheterization Lab nurses assist doctors during catheterization procedures, angioplasties, pacemaker implantation, and other cardiac procedures. The Cardiac Cath Lab nurse will closely monitor patient vital signs during the procedure and administer medication during and after cardiac procedures.
1+ year of recent cardiac cath lab RN experience is required
- 13-week contracts
- Multiple Shifts Available; Days & Nights
- Guaranteed Hours
For over 15 years, trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare professionals like you with high-paying travel jobs at the best facilities across the country.
When you travel with trustaff, youll enjoy the best of both worlds: not only are our travel nurses some of the highest-paid in the industry, trustaff travelers enjoy great employee benefits, access to hundreds of jobs, and unmatched personal service.
Here are the top-tier benefits you will enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
- Great selection of jobs up to $2,800 per week take home pay!
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- Extension & Completion bonuses
- Licensure reimbursement
- Earn paid time off
- 24/7 service, including personal support from your recruiter, travel advocate, and clinical liaison
- 1+ years recent experience in your specialty
- Must have active RN license
- Must have current BLS & ACLS
For more information, please call trustaff (877) 880-0346 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Keywords: trustaff, Kissimmee, Cath Lab RN, Healthcare, Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!