Registered Nurse RN CVICU PRN
Company: HCA Florida Osceola Hospital
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Introduction Are you passionate about the patient experience? At
HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with
purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career
as a(an) Registered Nurse RN CVICU PRN today with HCA Florida
Benefits HCA Florida Osceola Hospital, offers a total rewards
package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of
our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Registered Nurse RN CVICU PRN. We care
for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our
colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable
organizations. Apply Today!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Job Summary : We are seeking a dynamic CV ICU RN to join our team.
We need a compassionate and reliable RN to provide care for
patients that need close monitoring and frequent assessments. In
this role you will be required to make clinical assessments of
situations and manage treatment autonomously. You would be part of
a phenomenal team that works hard to support each other while
providing excellent care to our patients in a collaborative
What will you will do in this role:
- S erve as the patient and family advocate, protecting privacy
- I nstruct patients and families regarding medications and
- P rovide high focus care with a commitment to continuous
improvement Job Requirements :
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida or able
to obtain licensure prior to start is required
- 1 + years experience as RN in acute care environment is
- BLS required
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire
- BSN is preferred
- CCRN a plus but must be obtained within 2 years. NIHSS stroke
certification required within 30 days.
HCA Florida Osceola Hospital is a 404-bed tertiary care hospital.
We are accredited by the Joint Commission and are a Level II Trauma
Center. We are a teaching hospital in collaboration with UCF
College of Medicine. Our hospital is conveniently and centrally
located in the Heart of Kissimmee. We are only minutes from
Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration, and Poinciana. We are committed to
enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services
including Emergency Care, Trauma Care, Pediatric ER, Heart &
Vascular Institute, and Comprehensive Stroke Center. Other services
include The Baby Suites Maternity Care, Neonatal Intensive Care
Unit Level II, Women's Services, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics &
Spine, and a Graduate Medical Education Program. We expand our care
to the community with our freestanding Emergency Department at
Hunter's Creek ER.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's
family first, and the really great institutions will provide care
with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual." - Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Registered Nurse RN CVICU PRN opening. We promptly
review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be
contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Florida Osceola Hospital, Kissimmee , Registered Nurse RN CVICU PRN, Healthcare , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!