Orientation Coordinator (Registered Nurse, RN) - Kissimmee, Florida, US - Med Surg
Company: Mederi Caretenders
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Orientation Coordinator (Registered Nurse, RN) - Kissimmee,
Florida, USCompany Overview We are hiring an Orientation
Coordinator (Registered Nurse)! If you are a Registered Nurse who
has the heart of a coach then this is the career for you! - -At
Mederi Caretenders, a part of LHC Group, we embrace a culture of
caring, belonging, and trust and enjoy the---meaningful connections
that come from it: for the whole patient, their families,---each
other, and the communities we serve-it truly is all about helping
people.---You can find a home for your career here.--------- -
----As an Orientation Coordinator (RN), you can expect:--- -
flexibility for true work-life
balance------opportunities for career growththe ability to build
trusted nurse-patient relationships---employee-focused wellness and
support programs------If you love nursing and want to strengthen
your experience, this is a great---opportunity for you. - Essential
- Works in collaboration with the operation teams to identify
training needs, develop training plans specificallydesigned to meet
identified needs, and ensures understanding and application of
- Delivers appropriate training to employees using a variety of
instructional techniques through a completeunderstanding of
training courses, content, material, and delivery method options
- Assesses learner achievements and reports on key indicators
designed to measure knowledge transfer andsuccessful application of
- Maintains current of knowledge of state specific education
requirements for assigned areas.Establishes and maintains positive
working relationships with agency management and staff of assigned
- Assists in the recruitment, onboarding, and orientation of
- Acts as a resource, mentor and/or coach for the staff in
- Acts as a resource for the learner during the training
- Completes LHC required learning courses, additional assignments
per DON request, as well as any statespecific required training per
state regulation-practice act requirements.
- Participate in the performance improvement plan and process to
ensure positive patient outcomes.
- Assists with remediation of current staff in the field and
- Conducts home visits along with the RN.
- Assists clinic staff with providing patient follow up services
and documenting patient outcomes.
- Follows all established clinic and project guidelines.
- Collaborates with clinical team to inform quality improvement
- Participates in ongoing training for health educators, as
- Communicates and coordinates with the Team Leader to gather
patient information required to obtain visitauthorization and to
assist withdetermination of optimal utilization of visits and
- Provides back up to the Team Leader and Intake Department as
directed by the DON/BM.
- Participates in the QA/QI plan and process.
- All other duties as assigned. Education & Experience
- Current RN licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current Drivers License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation
- Experience in delivery of training and working collaboratively
across multiple disciplines.
- Knowledgeable of rules and regulations relevant to specific
business line or area assigned.
- Experience in the field and office for orientation purposes
(LPN, RN and TL).
- Ability to organize workload to provide reliable follow-through
and meet timelines/deadlines.
- Demonstrable presentation and group facilitation skills.
- Ability to identify competence for tasks, jobs, and roles in
business line or area assigned.
- Ability to interpret training needs and determine most
appropriate training solutions.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written
formats.LHC Group is committed to a culture of diversity, equity
and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any
legally other protected characteristic. - -Must be fully vaccinated
or be willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and
proof of vaccination will be required. If permitted by state law,
the company will consider requests for religious or medical
exemptions. - -Mederi Caretenders is part of the LHC Group family
of providers - the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals,
physicians, and families nationwide. We deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that supports our patients when and where they
need it. From our home health, hospice, and community-based
services to inpatient care at our clinics and hospitals, our
mission is to reach more patients and families with effective and
efficient healthcare. More hospitals, physicians, and families
choose LHC Group because we are united by a single shared purpose:
"It's all about helping people." -
Keywords: Mederi Caretenders, Kissimmee , Orientation Coordinator (Registered Nurse, RN) - Kissimmee, Florida, US - Med Surg, Healthcare , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...