Locum Physician (MD/MO) - Critical Care in Kissimmee, FL
Company: Aya Locums
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Aya Locums has an immediate opening for a 13-week locum Critical
Care Physician Assistant job in Kissimmee, FL paying $105/hr -
$120/hr. Job Responsibilities
- Take medical histories and conduct physical exams.
- Prescribe medications and manage medication regimens.
- Perform and interpret diagnostic tests and procedures.
- Assist in surgeries and other medical procedures.
- Collaborate with physicians and other healthcare providers to
develop treatment plans.
- Document patient care in EMRs
- Communicate with patients, families and other healthcare
- An active and unencumbered physician assistant (PA) license in
the state of employment (if a new license is needed for your
assignment, Aya Locums can help).
- The employer will review your Aya Locums profile and compare it
against the job qualifications. Skills
- Clinical decision-making and problem solving.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a complex patient
- Adaptability to work in a variety of medical settings.
- Knowledge of medical laws and ethics.
- Ability to interpret and analyze medical data and lab
- Proficiency in electronic medical records and technology.
- Collaboration and teamwork with other healthcare providers.
- 3x12-Hour 19:00 - 07:00 Education Requirements
- A Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in a relevant field.
- A Master of Medical Science (MMSc) degree or a Master of
Science in Physician Assistant Studies (MSPAS) degree.
- National certification from the National Commission on
Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Continued medical education (CME) to maintain NCCPA
certification and medical licenses. With Aya Locums, You Get
- Access to top hospitals and healthcare systems in diverse care
- Highly competitive, transparent locum tenens pay.
- Dedicated application and assignment support.
- In-house credentialing and licensing teams.
- Travel and lodging coverage.
- Easy timekeeping and streamlined management of documents.
- Malpractice coverage and risk management support.
- Aya may provide other benefits where required by applicable
law, including but not limited to reimbursements.For all employees
and employee applicants, Aya is an Equal Employment Opportunity
("EEO") Employer, including Disability/Vets, and welcomes all to
Keywords: Aya Locums, Kissimmee , Locum Physician (MD/MO) - Critical Care in Kissimmee, FL, Healthcare , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...