Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Our client is currently seeking a Case Manager RN in Kissimmee,
FL for one of our best clients!
This is a Contract-to-hire position, an excellent opportunity to
grow with a well-established healthcare company.
Shift Start/End Time: 8am to 5pm
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- RN nursing skills, phone assessments, IVs
- Collaborate with the clinical team regarding care and needs of
patients to ensure expectations/policy guidelines are met
- Meet patients face to face in the office
- Completion of transition of care forms, scheduling, and
follow-up calls as required per office protocols
- Ability to utilize tracking tools pertaining to medical
management of patients
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school for Registered Nursing
- Current state RN licensure and BLS/CPR certification
- 1+ years of clinical experience in direct patient care
- Must provide proof of COVID vaccination
Keywords: The Judge Group, Kissimmee , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!