NP needed in Florida for Urgent Care coverage
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Urgent Care opening in Kissimmee, Florida. This and other nurse
practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
Nurse Practitioner needed in Florida for Urgent Care coverage. Must
be Board Certified, have current DEA, and Florida state license.
Full time schedule will be during business hours - Clinic will be
open Monday-Friday 8am to 8pm, Weekends from 9am to 5pm. Preference
to local candidate. Will see 10-16 patients per day, depending on
the day and patient population is all ages. Must be comfortable
with all basic Urgent care skills, suturing, I&D and casting.
Spanish speaking required. To learn more about this job or to hear
about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a
CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments
with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you
to find the right opportunity.
- Clinic will be open Monday-Friday 8am to 8pm, Weekends from 9am
- Spanish speaking required
- 10-16 patients per day
- All ages
- All Basic Urgent care skills, suturing, I&D and
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, Kissimmee , NP needed in Florida for Urgent Care coverage, Healthcare , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!