RN Emergency Kissimmee FT Evenings 3p to 3a - US-FL-Kissimmee - ED - Emergency Department
Company: Advent Health Kissimmee
Posted on: May 13, 2022
RN Emergency Kissimmee FT Evenings 3p to 3a -
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense)
- Nursing Clinical Ladder Program Our promise to you: Joining
AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about
belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each
person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better. --Full Time Shift:--Evenings, 3p to
3a, Weekend Rotation Required :----2450 N Orange Blossom Trail,
Kissimmee, FL 34744 Unit Highlights:
- Our Emergency Department is located in one of the
fastest-growing communities in Osceola County, close to Walt Disney
World entertainment complex and local attractions.
- The unit consists of 35 monitored beds, two trauma rooms,
dedicated pediatric rooms, and is a certified stroke center.
- We see over 50,000 patients each year, serving all age groups
with the best in community-based acute, medical and surgical
- The department also utilizes LEAN principles in an effort to
promote safe and efficient throughput. The community you'll be
- AdventHealth Kissimmee is a 242-bed community-focused
- Conveniently located near Walt Disney World
- The team is here is dedicated to bringing mission-focused,
faith-based care to residents and visitors of Osceola and Orange
- AdventHealth Kissimmee has recently expanded our existing tower
by 3-floors and 80-beds, including new ancillary spaces such The
role you'll contribute: The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is
responsible for providing and supervising direct and indirect total
nursing care responsibilities to identified age specific groups.
Utilizes the nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and
evaluating) in achieving the goals of the nursing department.--
Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all
rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal
agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in
outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in
maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
*Terms: 24 month Employment Contract Required for Sign-On and
Relocation Sign-on Eligibility:
- Applicable experience required.
- Internal Candidates and Rehires within 12 months are not
eligible.-- Relocation Eligibility:
- Must live 50 miles outside of campus address. Qualifications
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed: Minimum
- Graduate of a school of nursing
- Current valid State of Florida or multistate license as a
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Advanced Life Support Certifications (ACLS, PALS, NRP) per
- EKG Preferred qualifications:--
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Professional Certification This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: Advent Health Kissimmee, Kissimmee , RN Emergency Kissimmee FT Evenings 3p to 3a - US-FL-Kissimmee - ED - Emergency Department, Healthcare , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!