Medical Assistant - Float
Posted on: May 12, 2022
VIPcare is searching for a FloatMedical Assistant (CMA, RMA, MA) to
provide preventative and chronic care management at our
senior-focused primary care clinics in our Poinciana & Davenport
- Candidates must live within a 20-mile radius of either location
for reasonable commute times.
WHAT'S YOUR WHY? At VIPcare, we value you. We see you. Medical
Assistants at VIPcare are living their why and building their
career with a reliable team that shares our value of providing
5-star service that always puts patient care and outcomes first.
You'll be part of a team our senior population trusts to care for
their health, someone they look to for healthcare guidance to get
them healthy and keep them healthy.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, you should have previous medical
assistant experience, including:
- Performing direct and indirect patient care duties ( under the
direction and supervision of the provider include, but are not
limited to: exam prep, vitals, injections, IV infusions,
phlebotomy, eye/ear irrigation, wound care, in-office diagnostics)
and assisting providers with any/all procedures as requested
- Completing electronic medical records
- Providing assistance to front office team members by performing
clerical duties, including patient check-in/out, referrals,
prescription medication management, inbound/outbound telephone
- You have a big heart
Education And Experience
- Medical Assistant experience/Accredited Medical Asst. program
preferred but not required (RMA or CMA)
- Phlebotomy experience preferred
- Knowledge of HEDIS, Medicare Advantage, HIPAA & OSHA, medical
coding, medication consolidation, and common diseases
Salary: VIPcare offers a full benefits package in addition to
salary and the potential to earn performance bonuses.
- Candidates with proven HEDIS/Medicare Advantage experience/IV
certified/phlebotomists are subject to a higher base salary.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: VIPcare, Kissimmee , Medical Assistant - Float, Healthcare , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!