Director Emergency Nursing Kissimmee and Partin Settlement FT Days
Company: AdventHealth Kissimmee
Posted on: January 12, 2022
DescriptionDirector Emergency Department - -AdventHealth
Kissimmee and Partin Settlement Location Address: -2450 N Orange
Blossom Trail, Kissimmee, FL 34744 Top Reasons to work at
- AdventHealth Kissimmee is an 163-bed community-focused
- Conveniently located near Walt Disney World
- The team here is dedicated to bringing mission-focused,
faith-based care to residents and visitors of Osceola and Orange
- AdventHealth Kissimmee has recently expanded to include a new
medical office building, patient tower, and new main entrance Unit
- Our Emergency Department is located in one of the
fastest-growing communities in Osceola County, close to Walt Disney
World entertainment complex and local attractions.
- The unit consists of 35 monitored beds, two trauma rooms,
dedicated pediatric rooms, and is a certified stroke center.
- We see over 50,000 patients each year, serving all age groups
with the best in community-based acute, medical and surgical
- The department also utilizes LEAN principles in an effort to
promote safe and efficient throughput. AdventHealth Partin
Settlement Location Address: -500 E. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy.
Kissimmee, FL, 34744 Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Partin
- The AdventHealth Partin Settlement Emergency Department (ED) is
an extension of our AdventHealth Kissimmee Campus.
- The 24-bed ED includes an urgent care track to diagnose and
treat non-emergent cases more efficiently, an observation unit to
closely monitor care for up to 24 hours, pediatric friendly rooms,
and offers emergent care supported by ground transportation if
specialty care is needed.
- We are proud to be revolutionizing healthcare with visionary
leadership and world-class resources - Work Hours/Shift:
- Full Time Days You Will Be Responsible For: - - - -
- Nursing leadership resource for Nurse Managers and team to
achieve nursing specific and hospital overall goals and
accountabilities. Reviews data and engages with nursing leadership
and other departments to assure clinical best practice, outcomes
and metrics that are established for the emergency department.
Creates action plans to achieve positive outcomes.
- Accepts organizational accountability for service line
outcomes; holds self, leadership and staff accountable for outcomes
and work performed.
- Collaborates effectively with the ACS Market Director of
Emergency Services to enhance patient care and outcomes. -
- Provides collaborative leadership in providing consistent
safety and service standards for the Patient Experience Model.
- Promotes system thinking as a value in the nursing
organization. - Considers the impact of service line nursing
decisions on the healthcare organization. -
- Coordinates nursing care with other healthcare disciplines and
assists in integrating services across the continuum of health
care. Rounds with intention on the units, engaging staff and
leading out in maintaining an environment of safety. -
- Assesses and evaluates the quality and appropriateness of
health care delivered to assigned patient population.
QualificationsWhat You Will Need:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing (BSN) or Master of
Science degree in Nursing (MSN)
- 2 years progressive management experience
- 5 years nursing experience
- Current valid State of Florida or multi state license as a
- Master of Science degree in Nursing (MSN) or Master's Degree in
health related field (Preferred)
- 5 years' experience in emergency nursing with 2 years'
experience in leadership roles in a comparable health care entity
- National certification in nursing specialty CEN, TNCC, ENPC,
AORN, ENA membership (Preferred) Job Summary: The Director of
Emergency Nursing is a registered professional nurse with
comprehensive responsibility for the assessment, problem
identification, outcome identification, planning, implementation,
and coordination of all processes which impact the quality and
quantity of care delivered to the patients of specific age groups
identified by the standards of care. - The Director of Emergency
Nursing assures evaluation of outcomes that promote safe, timely,
and high-quality practice delivery in assigned patient areas. The
Director of Emergency Nursing provides leadership in the delivery
of care and nursing practice both in the clinical unit and the
organization. The Director of Emergency Nursing collaborates as
needed with all levels of nursing staff, interdisciplinary teams,
executive leaders, ED medical director and other stakeholders in
relation to the delivery of quality care. The Director of Emergency
Nursing acts as an advocate for the protections and rights of
individuals, families, communities, populations, healthcare
providers, nursing, other professions, institutions, and
organizations, especially related to health and safety. - The
Director of Emergency Nursing accepts organizational accountability
for services provided to recipients in their assigned areas and
participates in planning the success of patient experience and
outstanding customer service activities. Utilizes knowledge of
current trends and practices in the nursing profession and brings
change and process improvement as a result. The Director of
Emergency Nursing promotes a learning environment that is open,
respectful, and promotes the sharing of expertise to promote the
benefits of health outcomes. Is knowledge of and adheres to the
AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan, the ANA Code of Ethics, the
ANA/ENA Scope and Standard for Nursing Practice, State Board of
Nursing Practice Act, the AONE Nurse Executive Competencies, and
the rules and regulations of all applicable local, state, and
federal agencies and accrediting bodies. This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth Kissimmee, Kissimmee , Director Emergency Nursing Kissimmee and Partin Settlement FT Days, Healthcare , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!