Advanced Licensed Practical Nurse Surgical Innovation PCU FT Nights
Company: AdventHealth Celebration
Posted on: November 16, 2021
DescriptionAdvanced Licensed Practical Nurse AdventHealth
Celebration Location Address:--400 Celebration Place, Celebration,
FL 34747 Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth--Celebration
- Established in 1997 and now a 203-bed hospital, AdventHealth
Celebration Health was designed as a Mediterranean resort-style
facility to serve as a cornerstone of health in Disney---s planned
community of Celebration, Florida
- The hospital consistently delivers a state-of-the-art healing
environment to residents of Osceola, Orange, Polk and Lake
Counties, as well as to visitors from across the United States and
the world. All within a 'living laboratory' of groundbreaking,
research-driven clinical solutions that integrate mind, body and
spirit in the defeat of illness and disease.
- If you want to be a part of a team that is dedicated to
delivering the highest quality in patient care, we invite you to
explore the RN opportunity with AdventHealth Celebration and apply
online today. Unit Highlights
- Join our Surgical Innovation Progressive Care Unit (PCU) that
has achieved the--highest HCAHPS scores for the past 9 years!
- Our unit consists of 31 beds: all private rooms, and is a blend
of med/surg and PCU caring for post-surgical joint, GRI, and
bariatric patients in a wholistic healing environment.
- The department is recognized for their team-oriented culture
and commitment to patient safety.
- Our team strives to provide the optimal patient experience and
healthy work environment for the staff. The fast-paced environment
offers opportunities to provide compassionate care, grow clinical
skills using evidence-based practice, and help nurses to achieve
the next step in their career.
- Want to see what it---s like to work with us?--Click here--for
a virtual tour of our Celebration Campus! Work Hours/Shift:--Full
Time--Night GENERAL SUMMARY: The Licensed Practical Nurse gives
direct and indirect nursing care under the direction of a
professional nurse and performs routine duties in caring for
identified age specific groups (may include neonate to
geriatric).-- Approaches patient care using the nursing process of
planning, implementing and evaluating outcomes.-- Adheres to the
AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and
regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and
accrediting bodies. --Actively participates in outstanding customer
service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships
that are equally respectful to all. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB
- Provides patient care appropriate to age, mobility, acuity and
culture.-- Assists with physician exams and data gathering.
Participates in obtaining a nursing history. Performs physical exam
on admission and throughout shift including physical, mental,
social and spiritual Participates in education and discharge
planning using established education materials.
- Performs and legibly documents basic nursing procedures and
- Collaborates with RN and makes appropriate nursing decisions
and interventions.-- Interprets diagnostic data relative to patient
age and condition. Recognizes and reports problems.--
- Supervises other healthcare team members in the clinical
environment. Utilizes knowledge base to assist with orientation,
training and education of new personnel.
- Promotes a safe environment.-- Takes appropriate action in
emergency situations, demonstrates awareness and control of hazards
which may endanger patients, visitors and employees, identifies and
reports environmental concerns to the management team.-- Ensures
adherence to appropriate regulatory standards and AdventHealth
policy and procedure.
- Follows CDC isolation guidelines, demonstrates appropriate use
of PPE, performs hand washing according to policy and enforces
safety regulations. Strictly adheres to all infection control
- Participates in practice changes as a result of performance
improvement activities. ----Supports quality standards and
initiatives set by the department.-- Adheres to all policies and
- Maintains professional competency by participating in
continuing education and appropriate learning experiences both
internal and external.-- Attends pertinent conferences.
QualificationsEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Graduate of a school of practical nursing.
- Successful completion of state recognized 30-hour IV therapy
course. PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in the clinical setting related to area of
- Experience with cardiac monitoring and rhythm interpretation
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- Current valid State of Florida or multi state license as a
Licensed Practical Nurse
- BLS Certification ---- PREFERRED LICENSURE OR REGISTRATION:
- Specialty Certification This facility is an equal opportunity
employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth Celebration, Kissimmee , Advanced Licensed Practical Nurse Surgical Innovation PCU FT Nights, Healthcare , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!