Registered Nurse RN Medical Telemetry - Kissimmee, FL - Med Surg / Telemetry
Company: Osceola Regional Medical Center
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE:
$15,000 Sign on Bonus for qualified applicants!
Are you ready to take your career in a new direction?--
We're looking for dedicated professionals like you to join our team
at HCA Healthcare where our doctors, nurses, and other healthcare
associates across the country are dedicated to the care and
improvement of human life.
Every role at HCA has an impact on our patient's lives, and you
have the opportunity to make a difference.
Join us in our efforts to better our community!
Osceola Regional Medical Center, located in beautiful Kissimmee,
Florida, is seeking a Registered Nurse for the Medical Telemetry
unit to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high
quality, efficient care.
We are a growing team that works hard to support each other, and
we're seeking a phenomenal nurse like you who feels patient care is
as meaningful as we do.-- --
What you will do in this role
You will be responsible for providing safe and appropriate nursing
care within HCA's mission and values statements, the Florida Nurse
Practice Act, and carrying out physician's orders.
You will be demonstrating your nursing knowledge, skills, and
abilities in medical--and cardiac telemetry for our cardiac
patients who are experiencing certain heart problems and need
constant monitoring of their cardiac rhythms.
You will be using wall-mounted computers in the patient's private
room for your documentation, and collaborating with our team of
patient care technicians and EKG telemetry technicians to provide
the best patient care experience and outcomes.
Qualifications you will need for this role
Current active license in the State of Florida as a Registered
Nurse or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license.
Current BLS certification through the American Heart Association or
the American Red Cross.--
ACLS certification is required within six (6) months of your start
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. --
ASN is required and BSN is preferred.
Minimum 1 year RN experience in acute care is strongly
Our Generous Benefits Package
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a wide array of
comprehensive benefits that are customizable and support all
aspects of your wellbeing.--
You have the option to enroll in several health benefits plans
including medical, dental and vision, and you can select from these
- Supplemental health protection plans
- Life Insurance for you and your dependents
- Disability benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts for eligible healthcare and
Education Assistance such as:
- Tuition Reimbursement*
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance*
- Clinical Certification Support
Financial and Retirement resources such as:
- Retirement 401(k) Plan which includes your facility provides a
100% annual match on your contribution from 3% to 9% of pay based
on your years of service.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)*
Additional voluntary benefits for you and your family include:
- Consumer discounts
- Pet insurance
- Identity theft protection
- Auto and home insurance savings
When you need time off to recharge and recover, HCA offers Paid
Time Off (accrued each paycheck), paid family leave, disability
coverage and leaves of absences.
*If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to
confirm if this benefit applies to your position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Kristina Heifferon, Nurse Recruiter
Osceola Regional Medical Center--is part of Hospital Corporation of
America Healthcare (HCA Healthcare).-- Based in Nashville,
Tennessee, HCA Healthcare is a leading provider of health care
services, and is comprised of 185 hospitals and 2,000+ sites of
care in 20 states and the United Kingdom.--
Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited
404-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare
excellence since 1933 as the first hospital in Osceola County,
Florida. Osceola Regional a teaching hospital in collaboration with
UCF College of Medicine, and is a designated Level II Trauma
Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of
Kissimmee, and is a short drive to Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration
Hospital Features Include:
- Private patient rooms
- 24-Hour Emergency Department
- Dedicated Pediatric Emergency Room with Board Certified
Pediatric ER physicians and Registered Nurses with Pediatric
- Hunter's Creek ER - free standing emergency room in South
- Millenia ER - free standing emergency room by the Millenia
- Heart & Vascular Institute*
- Minimally Invasive Heart Valve Surgery
- Innovative Structural Heart Procedures
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Innovative Endovascular Program
- State-of-the-art Cath and Angiography Lab
- Cardiovascular Hybrid Operating Room*
- Electrophysiology Lab
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Center
- Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center - certified by DNV-GL
- Robotics Surgery Program
- Graduate Medical Programs in Internal Medicine, OB/GN and
- Spine Care Center
- The Baby Suites - Labor & Delivery Maternity Rooms
- Obstetrics Hospitalists - Emergency OB Physician available
- 25-bed secure Behavioral Health Unit
- Outpatient Partial Hospitalization Behavioral Program
- Wound Healing Center and Hyperbaric Medicine
- Kissimmee Physical Therapy Center and Aquatic Pool
- Osceola Imaging Center
- Breast Care Center
- Volunteer Program
- Support Groups, Community Education and Seminars
- Physician Referral and Consult-A-Nurse service
*Only Hospital in Osceola County
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of
human life.-- In recognition of this commitment, we strive to
deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities
For more information, please visit --
Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking--.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Osceola Regional Medical Center, Kissimmee , Registered Nurse RN Medical Telemetry - Kissimmee, FL - Med Surg / Telemetry, Healthcare , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!