Health Park Supervisor Partin Settlement FT Day
Company: AdventHealth Centra Care
Posted on: November 12, 2021
DescriptionEngagement Specialist --- Partin Settlement Location
Address:--2488 E IRLO BRONSON MEMORIAL HIGHWAY, Kissimmee, 34744
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Partin Settlement Health
- Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to
help heal people in mind body and spirit.
- Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family.
- Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development
- Recognized for the seventh year in a row as a recipient of the
Gallup Great Workplace Award as part of the AdventHealth
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across
the nation. Work Hours/Shift:
- Full Time Day Shift
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm You Will Be Responsible For:
- Demonstrates through behavior AdventHealth---s Service
Standards of Love Me, Make It Easy, Keep Me Safe, and Own It as
outlined in the organization---s Whole Care Experience.
- Serves as a brand ambassador for the Health Park, enlivening
our Mission, Vision, Values, and Service Standards; serves as a
liaison between consumers and AdventHealth entities
- Engages with other health park services lines to encourage
AdventHealth---s Service Standards of Love Me, Make It Easy, Keep
Me Safe, and Own It as well as the Health Park services
- Proactively guides consumers through their Health Park
experience, providing information about services, hours of
operation, and highlighting features, events, engagement tools,
- Assists consumers in the scheduling of appointments if needed
and maintains knowledge of scheduling policies and procedures.
QualificationsWhat You Will Need:
- Associate---s degree in business, hospitality, or
healthcare-related field and Two years of experience as a lead,
coordinator and/or supervisory experience in a medical, retail, or
- OR one year of engagement specialist or primary care plus
concierge experience. Job Summary: Under general direction, the
Health Park Supervisor is responsible for managing the operations
for Health Park services lines at the assigned location to ensure
smooth and efficient flow. Is responsible, accountable, and
empowered to deliver a seamless, personalized, and exceptional
experience by assisting consumers with visit flow processes for all
entities within the Health Park. --Utilizes the IHS performance
improvement process in reaching the goals of health park services.
Participates in and assists with meeting and maintaining all
regulatory requirements. Establishes and maintains ethical working
relationships and good rapport with all Health Park stakeholders.
Meets with customers, partners and team members to ensure service
levels are maintained (rounding). Actively participates in
outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in
maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. This
facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth Centra Care, Kissimmee , Health Park Supervisor Partin Settlement FT Day, Healthcare , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!