Registered RN Float Pool PRN
Company: Osceola Regional Medical Center
Posted on: February 14, 2021
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited
404-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare
excellence in Osceola County, Florida. Osceola Regional is
conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only
minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
Nationally recognized as a Top Performer in Key Quality Measures by
the Joint Commission, 2015 Top Urban Hospital by Leapfrog,
designated by the state as a Trauma Center Level II, and being the
largest hospital in Osceola County, Osceola Regional Medical Center
offers a full range of specialized health care services such as the
Heart and Vascular Institute, Advanced Primary Stroke Center,
Certified Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
(PCI), Pediatric Emergency Room, Pediatric Inpatient and Intensive
Care Units, the Baby Suites birthing unit with Neonatology
Intensive Care Unit Level II, Orthopedic & Spine Center, Behavioral
Health Center with Outpatient Services and a freestanding Emergency
Department in Hunter's Creek which serves South Orlando.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus.
RN Admin Pool - This position will be required to float to Critical
Care and Emergency Services Med/Surg, Progressive Care and
Telemetry Units, and must comply with all license, certification
and training requirements required in those units .
- Skill Mix: RN, LPN, Unit Secretary, Monitor Technician, CNA,
- Major Equipment Used: IV pumps, Dinamaps, Dopplers, Crash
- Special Certifications Needed: BLS and ACLS thru AHA.
- Special Competencies/Skills Needed: EKG/Telemetry
- Schedules: 12-hour shifts (7-7)
- Dress code: Tasteful scrubs (individual provides their
- Computerized charting (Meditech)
- Electronic medication administration - eMar Your benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase programQualifications
- Current FL RN license
- Current BLS certifications thru American Heart Association
- 1-3 years critical care experience preferred Notice
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.
Keywords: Osceola Regional Medical Center, Kissimmee , Registered RN Float Pool PRN, Healthcare , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!