Charge Registered Nurse RN Neuro/Trauma ICU
Company: Osceola Regional Medical Center
Posted on: October 17, 2020
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
$5,000 Sign on Bonus for qualified app licants!
Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited
404-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare
excellence in Osceola County, Florida. Osceola Regional is
conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only
minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana. Osceola
Regional Medical Center is designed to be patient friendly that
blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the
highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and
Nationally recognized as a Top Performer in Key Quality Measures by
the Joint Commission, 2015 Top Urban Hospital by Leapfrog,
designated by the state as a Trauma Center Level II, and being the
largest hospital in Osceola County, Osceola Regional Medical Center
offers a full range of specialized health care services such as the
Heart and Vascular Institute, Advanced Primary Stroke Center,
Certified Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
(PCI), Pediatric Emergency Room, Pediatric Inpatient and Intensive
Care Units, the Baby Suites birthing unit with Neonatology
Intensive Care Unit Level II, Orthopedic & Spine Center, Behavioral
Health Center with Outpatient Services and a freestanding Emergency
Department in Hunter s Creek which serves South Orlando.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus.
The Charge Nurse/Clinical Coord supervises nursing service
activities in assigned nursing unit for the duration of the
assigned shift or in the absence of nursing management. The task
and responsibilities of this position include:
- Participates actively in the planning and distribution of
- Evaluates the effectiveness of care and addresses any issues
that affect the desired patient outcomes.
- Supports nursing staff in communication with physicians to
include accepting doctors' orders and communicating patient
- Facilitates the process of reporting patient status to the
following shift of nursing personnel.
- Manages the nursing care of assigned patients in accordance
with established policies, procedures and protocols of the
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Provides respiratory and ventilator management and monitoring
for patients.Your benefits include:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase programQualifications
- Current licensure as an RN.
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider as well as
- Graduate of a school of professional nursing.
- Minimum of 1 year of clinical ICU experience.
- Previous charge nurse experience preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds. Notice
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, domiciliary,
hospice, intensive, maternal, mhb, nurse, registed, surgery
Keywords: Osceola Regional Medical Center, Kissimmee , Charge Registered Nurse RN Neuro/Trauma ICU, Healthcare , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!