Company: Osceola Regional Medical Center
Posted on: December 5, 2019
SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited
404-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare
excellence in Osceola County, Florida. Osceola Regional is
conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only
minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
Nationally recognized as a Top Performer in Key Quality Measures by
the Joint Commission, 2015 Top Urban Hospital by Leapfrog,
designated by the state as a Trauma Center Level II, and being the
largest hospital in Osceola County, Osceola Regional Medical Center
offers a full range of specialized health care services such as the
Heart and Vascular Institute, Advanced Primary Stroke Center,
Certified Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
(PCI), Pediatric Emergency Room, Pediatric Inpatient and Intensive
Care Units, the Baby Suites birthing unit with Neonatology
Intensive Care Unit Level II, Orthopedic & Spine Center, Behavioral
Health Center with Outpatient Services and a freestanding Emergency
Department in Hunter's Creek which serves South Orlando
The PACU RN provides nursing care in accordance with established
policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
The tasks and responsibilities include:
* Assesses, plans and evaluates the nursing care needs of the
patient in the immediate post-operative or post-procedural
* Provides comfort and support for post-operative patients.
* Evaluates responses to treatments and interventions.
* Carries out physician orders.
* Anticipates case specific needs based on knowledge of procedure
and pathophysiology regarding patient and procedure.
* Manages patient's pain.
* Administers prescribed medications and monitors vital signs.
* Orients and mentors new staff members.
* Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment
Your benefits include:
* Paid Time Off
* Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
* Employee discount program
* Employee stock purchase program
* FL RN License and/or approved multistate license.
* Current certification as a BLS and ACLS certification thru
* Previous critical care experience preferred
* Customer service abilities including effective listening
* Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending,
reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or
equipment up to 50 lbs.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Osceola Regional Medical Center, Kissimmee , RN PACU, Healthcare , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!