Human Resources Manager
Company: Holiday Inn Club Vacations
Posted on: September 12, 2018
Holiday Inn Club Vacations look for individuals who excel in their role, and are committed to delivering an exceptional experience for our guests, owners, and team members. We look for individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust, and respect, encourage success and build relationships? We're looking for people like this to join our friendly, engaged, professional team. POSITION DESCRIPTION: This position will be responsible for managing the day-to day Human Resources functions for the business groups by providing leadership skills to guide employees and management to achieve business goals. This role serves as a champion for the company's mission, values, and a key advocate of HR Practices. Assists with the coordination of departmental and company functions and events. Ensures all HR practices and processes are tailored to individual client's needs and add value to our business units. This role is responsible for sourcing, screening, interviewing and selecting applicants for sales, marketing and resort operations. This position provides ongoing training to hiring managers regarding recruitment processes within legal and company policies and assists in writing advertisements, analyzing reports and trends. The HR Manager must be familiar with EEO and AA programs, policies and procedures. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Develops positive and collaborative partnership with senior management of client group to provide them with customer driven HR services, products, and management advice.
- Manage people processes for assigned clientele (annual appraisal process, annual employee engagement survey, succession planning exercises, tailored training, etc.
- Partners with business leaders to develop plans and strategies to drive and improve performance management, in an effort to align compensation to strategic goals and objectives. Notifies and escalates any corporate risk and proactively manages the mitigation of risk that is specifically in regards to Human Resources and Employment while coordinating with upper management and legal counsel.
- Aggressively recruit for the best qualified candidates and successfully manage the interview and onboarding processes, to include background checks and drug testing.
- Ensures consistency in the application and enforcement of policies and procedures and the compliance with all government regulations (EEO, INS, ADA, FMLA, ADEA, OSHA, etc.) and all Federal and State employment laws.
- Previous HR Management experience is required.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A. / B.S.) from a four-year college or university.
- SPHR or PHR preferred.
- Minimum of three plus years of investigative, recruiting and other related experience in Human Resources.
- Timeshare industry experience preferred, not required.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of HR policies, procedures, as well as Federal & State regulations and background in staffing, employee relations, strategic planning, and training & development.
- Willingness to travel based on business needs. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Consistent computer use
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt in fast paced work environment
- Ability to Multi-Task, prioritize and manage time effectively
Keywords: Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Kissimmee , Human Resources Manager, Executive , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!