Registered Nurse (RN) - Manager, Telemetry - $79K-99K per year
Company: HCA Florida Healthcare
Posted on: November 26, 2022
HCA Florida Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN)
Manager, Telemetry for a nursing job in Kissimmee, Florida.Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Telemetry
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: days
- Employment Type: PermanentShift: Days 7-10 Hrs/Wkdays
OnlyDescription IntroductionDo you want to be appreciated daily?
Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic
for patients. At HCA Florida Osceola Hospital our nurses set us
apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an)
Nurse Manager Med Surg Cardiac to join our healthcare
family.BenefitsHCA Florida Osceola Hospital, offers a total rewards
package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of
our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
At HCA Florida Osceola Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We
know that every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want to
create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is
your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to
create the career path that fits their life - for life - and
empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Nurse
Manager Med Surg Cardiac opportunity.Job Summary and
QualificationsJob Summary: To administer, analyze and appraise the
care given to patients within the Department. To advise the Acute
Care Director regarding the status of patient care, budgetary
projections, quality improvement processes. To anticipate and
estimate future needs of the Department to improve quality of
patient care. What you will do in this role:
- Demonstrates advanced level of clinical skills and the ability
to support others to achieve the delivery of quality care.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills and competency in leadership,
supervision and management of staff.
- Demonstrates excellent skills in planning, organizing and
managing personnel resources in a cost effective and productive
manner for the operational area of the nursing unit.
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of the nursing
- Participates and cooperates in the unit based Quality
- Supports, maintains and provides an environment which is
supportive of quality patient care through effective use of
resources and personnel.
- Practices, develops and endorses customer service skills in
relationships with internal and external customers.
- Serves as the patient and family advocate with respect to the
patient's right to privacy by protecting confidential
- Plans and implements patient care and teaching based on a total
assessment and the age of the patient.
- Evaluates and documents patient response; monitors and
recognizes changes in physiological and psychosocial status; takes
appropriate action based on assessment of the patient.
- Actively seeks ways to control costs without compromising
patient safety, qualify of care or the services delivered.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the occurrence reporting system. Uses
system to report potential patient safety issues.
- Follows established guidelines for reporting a significant
medical error or unanticipated outcome in the patient's care which
results in patient harm.
- Attends in-service presentations and completes all mandatory
- Uses Performance Improvement Plan to improve patient
- Regular, punctual and dependable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned. What qualifications you will need:
- Florida RN licensure required
- Associates Degree required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Acute care experience required
- Management experience preferred
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start dateThis role requires you to be fully vaccinated
for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or
regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).HCA Florida Osceola Hospital is a 404-bed tertiary care
hospital. We are accredited by the Joint Commission and are a Level
II Trauma Center. We are a teaching hospital in collaboration with
UCF College of Medicine. Our hospital is conveniently and centrally
located in the Heart of Kissimmee. We are only minutes from
Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration, and Poinciana. We are committed to
enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services
including Emergency Care, Trauma Care, Pediatric ER, Heart &
Vascular Institute, and Comprehensive Stroke Center. Other services
include The Baby Suites Maternity Care, Neonatal Intensive Care
Unit Level II, Women's Services, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics &
Spine, and a Graduate Medical Education Program. We expand our care
to the community with our freestanding Emergency Department at
Hunter's Creek ER.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies-- by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten
times. ---In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals
will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the
really great institutions will provide care with warmth,
compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist,
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Join a family that cares about every
stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Nurse
Manager Med Surg Cardiac opening.--Apply today and a member of our
Talent Acquisition team will reach out.We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
disability status.HCA Florida Healthcare Job ID #1-INFOR-457449.
Pay package is based on None hour shifts and None hours per week
(subject to confirmation). Posted job title: Nurse Manager
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Continuing Education
- 401k retirement plan
Keywords: HCA Florida Healthcare, Kissimmee , Registered Nurse (RN) - Manager, Telemetry - $79K-99K per year, Executive , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!