Senior Director of Admissions
Company: Florida Technical College
Posted on: August 3, 2022
The Senior Director of Admissions (SRDOA) is responsible for the
overall successful operation of the biggest campus of FTC with a
forty (40%) of the goal assigned of the fiscal year budget of
Admissions. Is responsible to administer and to manage all
administrative policies, procedures, personnel, meet of goals and
compliance of the entire group of Admissions in its respective
processes. The SRDOA is responsible with his/her leadership and
administrative capabilities to effectively supervise the ADOA's to
implement innovative and sophisticated plans in support of the
admissions office strategic direction. He/she will coordinates with
Department Directors to implement recruitment, enrollment,
admissions and orientation programs in order to meet performance
expectations. The SRDOA is also expected to provide leadership in
the management of the business plan, the control of expenses and
other managerial functions as assigned.Minimum requirements:
- Bachelor degree is required
- At least 5 years of experience as a Director of Admissions
- Ability to work extended hours (which will include evenings and
weekends), in order to meet business objectives.
- Bilingual- English and SpanishEssential duties and
- Higher management efforts will be required to carry direct
reports to deliver results in a of ten to fifteen (10-15)
- Responsible to work a plan and performance management plans for
individuals to be able to contribute to the bottom of the business
EBITDA results by the end of each term and the fiscal year for the
- Effectiveness of management of the Admissions staff in all
operational areas is crucial to maintain performance towards goal
achievement every start in the Admissions Strategic Plan.
- Assists VP of Admissions with Regional Admissions initiatives
to meet goals and objectives.
- Ensure that enrollment strategies are coherently developed and
implemented effectively across the campus.
- Undertakes complex analyses of recruitment, application,
admissions, and student performance data and uses the results to
inform enrollment strategies, identify opportunities for growth,
and determine ways of improving enrollment processes and related
- Collaborate and demonstrate leadership with other Directors in
the Campus to align the enrollment services priorities in
accordance with the Admissions' Strategic Plan.
- Oversees the management and operations of the admissions,
enrollment and orientation services.
- Ensure overall teams performance meet targets and objectives
daily, weekly and monthly and that is consistently achieved.
- Direct management of the Associate Directors of Admissions to
follow up on marketing and enrollment strategy.
- Lead the management team to follow up on administrative duties
and responsibility, support the managerial team to assess and
execute the performance management among the group of employees to
be able to achieve goals and objective.
- Must demonstrate leadership in his/her role to manage rewarding
and discipline of employees and closely review prospects experience
in the enrollment process to change, modify or develop processes
that could result in satisfaction, enrollments and expected show
rate in each term. Employer with Equal Employment Opportunity for
Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Persons with Disabilities.
Keywords: Florida Technical College, Kissimmee , Senior Director of Admissions, Executive , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!