Associate Director of Admissions
Company: Florida Technical College
Posted on: May 13, 2022
The Associate Director of Admissions (ADOA) is responsible for
the overall successful operation of the Admissions Office. The ADOA
will assist with the implementation of innovative and sophisticated
plans in support of the admissions office strategic direction.
He/she will coordinate with Department Managers to implement
recruitment, enrollment, admissions and orientation programs in
order to meet performance expectations.The ADOA will need to thrive
in a fast-paced environment, embrace complexity, and have a strong
understanding of contemporary enrollment management systems. He/she
will need to be an achievement-oriented, idea-generating enrollment
professional that can mentor and inspire a talented staff in
meeting performance goals, along with their individual goals as an
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related
- Three (3) to five (5) years of supervisory experience is
- Bilingual- English and Spanish
- Ability to work extended hours (which will include evenings and
weekends), in order to meet business objectives.Essential duties
- Provides input and assessment on recruitment strategies using
metrics and trend data.
- Provides direction and management for the admissions
- Ensures that enrollment strategies are coherently developed and
implemented effectively across the department.
- Aligns the enrollment services priorities with the Admissions'
- Oversees the management and operations of the admissions,
enrollment and orientation services.
- Develops reviews and monitors recruitment and enrollment
strategies and practices to meet enrollment goals for the
- Analyzes statistics and trends to determine enrollment
- Establish measurable goals and objectives for the admissions
organization and collaborates with the Admissions Director in
hiring, mentoring, and holding admissions team accountable for
meeting goals and expectations.
- Assist the DOA in recruiting, training, developing and managing
staff to achieve increased sales, leads, and business results.
- Assist in improving sales skills and professionally develop
team's sales skills through regular specialized training.
- Maintain current records and timely communicate all sales and
prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, group
deals, and follow-up activities within their assigned market.
- Have working knowledge of enrollment forecast models working in
collaboration with Director of Admissions.Employer with Equal
Employment Opportunity for Women, Minorities, Veterans, and Persons
Keywords: Florida Technical College, Kissimmee , Associate Director of Admissions, Executive , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!