Physician / Internal Medicine / Florida / Permanent / Academic IM Program Director Needed in FL Job
Company: Locum Life
Posted on: May 6, 2021
- Salary: Competitive
- Relocation Support
- Benefits: Comprehensive
- CME time/allowance
- Qualifications: MD/DO IM
- 2 year experience as Faculty Member or extensive teaching
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Teaching Hospital
- A Residency Program
- Schedule: Dates: ASAP - Permanent
- Assignment: Academics/Inpatient/Outpatient
- This 3 year IM Residency Program teaches 75 students.
- Major Role in the development of the Program by participating
in the recruitment, selection, teaching, evaluation and mentorship
of the residents.
- Assist with the didactic curriculum, residency quality
improvement/patient safety projects and participate on applicable
Keywords: Locum Life, Kissimmee , Physician / Internal Medicine / Florida / Permanent / Academic IM Program Director Needed in FL Job, Executive , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!