Before/Aftercare Director - Renaissance Charter School at Ta
Company: Charter Schools USA (CSUSA)
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Before/Aftercare Director - Renaissance Charter School at
Tapestry Renaissance at Tapestry
Kissimmee, FL, USA
Description ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Oversees Day-to-Day Operations of Before and Aftercare Program
- Oversees registration of students into program.
- Monitors staff and students.
- Oversees proper student sign-in and dismissal procedures for
- Oversees proper student check-in and dismissal procedures for
- Observes who enters and leaves child care area.
- Oversees and/or assists students with homework.
- Oversees and/or passes out snacks.--
- Oversees and /or plays with students on playground.
- Coordinates field trips. Ensures Proper Infrastructure of
Before and Aftercare Program
- Ensures background check work references have been conducted on
- Organizes and plans for age specific craft/entertainment
- Purchases crafts and snacks.
- Organizes and plans for Spring/Summer Camp Programs if
- Submits reports and maintain records. Oversees Finances of
Before and Aftercare Program
- Plans budget in coordination with Business Administrator or
Regional Business Administrator.
- Ensures compliance to Budget.--
- Receives and handles money in accordance with CSUSA
- Oversees collection of A/R and NSF checks.
- Maintains up to date data base of customers. **MAY PERFORM
OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED** DISCLAIMER
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so
classified. SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Demonstrates the ability to lead people and get results through
- Has the ability to consistently be at work, to arrive on time,
to follow instructions, to respond to management direction and
solicit feedback to improve performance.
- Establishes excellent interpersonal skills between all
constituents: being courteous, professional, and helpful;
demonstrates high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive
and confidential situations. Position continually requires
demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.--
- Demonstrates excellent oral (including presentations), written,
interpersonal (active listening), skills and ability in negotiating
and influencing; great phone etiquette.
- Is proactive and takes initiative. Thinks creatively. Drives
projects to completion. Insists on highest level of quality.
- Works and interacts with staff and relates to individuals at
all levels of the organization; relates to individuals at all
levels. As unique situations present themselves, the incumbent must
be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public
- Possesses strong customer and student orientation.
- Has the ability to work with large amounts of data, to research
and interpret records, to detect errors, and make the necessary
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates
accuracy and thoroughness. Strives to implement best
- Has the ability to be courteous and professional when dealing
with parents, children and other co-workers.
- Possesses strong supervisory skills PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Frequent reaching and stretching to pass out snacks.
- Frequent bending and flexing of arms and legs to play active
games with children.
- Light work: Exerting up to 40 pounds of force occasionally (ice
coolers), and/or up to 20 pounds of force as frequently as needed
to move objects. PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
- None WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Usual child care working conditions TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Salary and benefits shall be paid consistent with CSUSA salary
and benefit policy. Length of the work year and hours of employment
shall be those established by Charter Schools USA.
- This document does not create an employment contract, implied
or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship. FLSA OVERTIME
Job is exempt from the overtime provisions of the Fair Labor
Standards Act (FLSA). EVALUATION
Performance will be evaluated in accordance with Charter Schools
USA Policy. DECLARATION
The Charter Schools USA Human Resources Department retains the sole
right and discretion to make changes to this job description. Any
employee making changes unauthorized by Human Resources Department
will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including
termination. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma, or higher.
- Three (3) years experience in childcare management.
- Special certifications, i.e. CPR training, preferred.
- Computer literacy; proficient with Microsoft Office (Word,
Excel, PowerPoint), Student Information System (SIS). Knowledge of
- Such alternatives to the above requirements as CSUSA may find
appropriate and acceptable.
- Requires fingerprint/background check with district prior to
start date. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Charter Schools USA (CSUSA), Kissimmee , Before/Aftercare Director - Renaissance Charter School at Ta, Executive , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!