Project Manager (Civil Engineer)
Company: Heidt Design
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Project Manager (Civil Engineer)
The Project Manager (Civil Engineer) is directly responsible for
managing multiple projects from concept to construction. The
Manager will coordinate with multiple teams to ensure timelines are
met and customer expectations are exceeded.
This position REQUIRES a Florida PE license (EIT is qualified with
ability to obtain license within 2 years)
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Civil engineering management of residential development
projects from site planning through construction certifications.
Experience in other types of land development projects, i.e.
commercial, industrial, municipal may be considered.
- Markets and sells services of the firm to potential clients
through direct contact, networking and relationship building.
- Maintains relationships with key existing clients through
consistent client contact, marketing, and communication of project
- Develop project scopes and timelines, fee schedules, and
prepare proposals for new projects.
- Coordinate and supervise the preparation and delivery of due
diligence reports, evaluating the development potential of
residential and commercial projects, including coordination with
outside consultants as requested by clients.
- Coordinates with in-house planning staff to develop concept
plans for proposed projects.
- Manages multiple in-house teams of staff to plan, prepare and
process construction plans for approval at local, state, and
- Coordinate with in-house construction inspection staff to
insure timely completion and certification of construction.
- Manage the financial progress of projects including timely
processing of invoices, tracking profitability, and collection of
- Depending on experience level, the above duties may be
performed with the input and guidance of a senior project manager
or Principal. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Pro-active, enthusiastic, self-starter with a good attitude who
pays attention to details and is willing to work in a supportive,
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are
essential, as is the ability to work with clients and colleagues at
- Well-developed time management skills to balance demands of
multiple complex projects.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to manage and build
- Skilled in proposal writing and project schedule
- Ability to market organization and develop new business through
building and maintaining relationships.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and MS Project. Qualifications:
- Education - Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, EIT
required or FL PE license highly preferred.
- Minimum of 1-5 years of experience as a Project Manager in the
Civil Engineering field required.
- Master Planned Community development experience highly
preferred. Heidt Design, LLC offers competitive salary commensurate
with skills and experience.
This position is eligible for the following benefits:
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement Package
- Happy Hour Friday's - Unique Culture and Family Orientated
- Holiday and Heidt Anniversary Parties
- Birthday recognition at the end of each month
- Happy Hours throughout the year and special corporate
- Weekly office breakfast (typically at least twice a week),
occasional lunches, and so much more!
Keywords: Heidt Design, Kissimmee , Project Manager (Civil Engineer), Engineering , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...