Small Equipment/Power Equipment Mechanic
Company: Jr. Davis Construction Company, Inc.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
- Be able to service, repair, and maintain a large fleet of small
equipment. Including but not limited to Stihl, Wacker, Weber,
Kohler, Honda, Hatz diesel, Multiquip, Briggs and Stratton,
- Other duties as assigned.
- Recent years' experience working as a Small Equipment/Power
- Clean Florida Driver's license a plus. Rental Company
experience a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Generators and Hydraulics.
- Need your own tools.
- Strong ability to work with others/Team building skills a
- Opportunities and room for growth. Physical Requirements:
- Ability to listen, follow directions, and have a willingness to
continue to enhance skills.
- Ability to lift heavy objects, walk and stand for long periods
of time and perform strenuous physical labor under adverse field
- Must be able to lift, push, pull or carry objects, use
abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time
- Requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand with arm, two hands)
and multi-limb coordination.
- Frequently lifts and/or moves objects weighing up to 50 pounds,
and occasionally objects weighing more than 50 pounds.
Keywords: Jr. Davis Construction Company, Inc., Kissimmee , Small Equipment/Power Equipment Mechanic, Engineering , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!