Light and Medium Duty Truck Fleet Mechanic
Company: Jr. Davis Construction Company, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Job Category: Field applicant
Salary Interval: Hourly Application Instructions Jr. Davis
Construction Company Inc. builds roads, bridges, and highways that
connect our communities! We are seeking passionate individuals
eager to apply their skills to take their careers to the next
level. This individual will be responsible for maintaining and
repairing our fleet of Ford F Series trucks/Chevy trucks. JDC is
one of the largest heavy highway and civil construction firms in
the state with over 1,000 employees, while still retaining a family
business atmosphere. We'll respect your hard work and treat you
like family. Company Benefits: We don't just want to tell employees
we care about them; we show it. That's why we offer a comprehensive
and competitive package to our employees:
- Competitive pay rates
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Voluntary life
- Supplemental insurances
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Complimentary Wellness Clinic services Position Description
- Diagnose, test, adjust, and repair systems of
- Examines, test drives, and troubleshoots electrical and
mechanical problems using standard testing procedures and computer
- Repair and replace damaged or worn parts.
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly
to ensure proper performance with the manufacturer's
- Read and understand operating manuals and technical
- Other duties as assigned.
- An experienced technician with at least 5+ years of experience
- Knowledge in Ford F Series trucks / Chevy trucks:
- Preventable maintenance
- Powertrain engine/transmission/differentials
- Steering components
- Ford 6.7L Powerstroke diesel experience a Plus!
- Experience in troubleshooting/triage
- Active driver's license.
- Must have a safety-first attitude. Strict adherence to safety
requirements and procedures is required.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers,
supervisors, and the general public at all times.
- Maintain a clean workspace
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Ability to listen, follow directions, and have a willingness to
continue to enhance skills. Physical Requirements:
- Sitting, standing, walking, squatting/kneeling, reaching,
grasping, pushing/pulling, twisting/bending, lifting /carrying up
to 50 lbs. multiple times per shift, fingering, talking, hearing,
and seeing. Equal Opportunity Employer JDC promotes a drug-free
workplace environment and we pride ourselves on being an
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and is actively
recruiting women and minorities for all open positions.
Keywords: Jr. Davis Construction Company, Inc., Kissimmee , Light and Medium Duty Truck Fleet Mechanic, Engineering , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!