1st/2nd Grade After-School Teacher (Orange)
Company: Catapult Learning
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified and experienced
teachers in Florida! We have a private school in the Orlando area
(zip code 32807) in need of a very part-time After-School Teacher.
This position is in a face-to-face environment, and the program
focuses on small group instruction in Math and Reading for grades
1-2. The schedule is hourly sessions each day, 4-5 days per week,
beginning around 3:30p.
Catapult Learning is a provider of K12 contracted instructional
services to public and private schools throughout the US,
specializing in at-risk youth and students who are struggling; we
are a company with over 40 years of excellence in education.A
current FL Teaching Certificate or Statement of Eligibility is
required. Local candidates preferred. To expedite processing of
your application, please include your certificate number and
location on your resume.Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive pay ($25 per hour)
- Curriculum and teaching materials provided
- Paid training
- Paid planning/prep time
- Small group instruction (you are not the main classroom
teacher, but instead, in a separate area with students who need
- Growth potential
- Company support and quality assurance
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of
- Instruct to small groups in a face-to-face school setting (and
virtually, if necessary).
- Attend training sessions and deliver designated instructional
models and strategies to eligible students through utilization of
company-designed materials and educational strategies.
- Maintain individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans provided
for you by Catapult Learning.
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by
company, local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors,
classroom teachers, principals, and parents.Requirements:
- Current FL Teaching Certificate or Statement of
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with instructing students
- Experience with both onsite classroom and virtual
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs
(Zoom, etc.) preferred
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards students,
administration, parents, and other internal and external
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!
Keywords: Catapult Learning, Kissimmee , 1st/2nd Grade After-School Teacher (Orange), Education / Teaching , Kissimmee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!